Mitigate financial risks with FirstBit ERP - FTA-approved accounting software in the UAE
Built specifically for small and mid-size businesses: construction, trading, and manufacturing companies, the FirstBit ERP finance module offers all the features you need to maximize profits and prevent financial fraud. It also helps stay compliant with local and international guidelines. Moreover, the software is regularly updated to reflect the changes in laws and regulations.
Available on-premise and cloud, FirstBit ERP finance and accounting software features are created according to IFRS standards, and the support team is based in Dubai. It is also VAT-compliant and allows you to automate calculations just by entering the data.
Improve Financial Management
- Facilitate financial transparency
- Streamline profit and loss calculations
- Cash flow planning and management
- Advanced reports for fixed and intangible assets accounting and management
- Statement and ledger management
Improve Financial Management
FirstBit ERP system follows IFRS strategies for all business transactions, making it easy to increase transparency and accountability of financial statements.
Exchange Rate Differences and Multicurrency:
Stay atop the dynamic exchange rate differences of multiple currencies and make/accept payments for your construction, trade, or wholesale business transactions.
Keep track of your business expenses to determine where to cut costs.
Cash, Cheque, and Bank Entries:
No matter how you make or accept payments, you can make quick entries and track all transactions in one place.
Prevent duplicate entry mistakes and keep your accounts ready for audit (and tax) with period-end closing (month/year).
Personnel Expense Reporting:
Track how much your employees spend on business expenses (travel, phone, etc.).
Additional Expense Allocation:
Construction, trading, wholesale, and distribution are highly dynamic businesses. Use this feature to understand and control the actual cost of sale.
- Accounts Payables and Receivables: Stay atop the money you owe to vendors and what your customers owe you.
- Bank Reconciliation: Upload and match the bank statements with the transactions recorded in the general ledger.
- Cash Asset Balances: Know how much cash is available in the business to make better financial decisions.
- Cheque Clearing Date Control: Manage when you want the cheque cleared to prevent bounced cheque issues.
- Profit and Loss Statement: Get a customized report of revenues, costs, and expenses incurred.
- Statement of Financial Position: Get a bird’s-eye view of your business's assets, liabilities, and equity.
- General Ledger: Track your financial transactions, including payables, receivables, cash management, assets, purchases, and projects.
- Trial Balance: Track the closing balance of all accounts in the general ledger at a time.
- Payment Schedule: No missed payments with our payment schedule feature.