PREMIUM MEDICAL SUPPLIES LLC
I can rate the FirstBit ERP system at 9 out of 10!
Accountant Manager PREMIUM MEDICAL SUPPLIES LLC
Project Goals and Tasks
- Increasing employees’ efficiency using FirstBit ERP.
- Synchronizing all departments into one system.
- Generating customized reports and printing them.
- Having everything available in one touch.
- Making transactions within the system.
- Making quotations.
- Keeping track of inventory.
- Linking departments together.
- Tracking sales invoices.
- Accessing the system at any time and any way.
The company's management was looking for ERP software in UAE and approached FirstBit with the following requests:
- Streamline business process.
- Track current workflow, to become a paperless company.
- Set up automation of invoicing and tax invoices, invoice tracking, and payment tracking.
- Keep track of deliveries.
- Establish a simple process of counting inventory, and reporting (PDA device has been configured to maintain the proper inventory movements coming inside and going outside).
- Capture the warranty information in the sales order document itself to reflect the service module.
- Track and monitor employees.
Why PREMIUM MEDICAL SUPPLIES LLC chose FirstBit?
Any employee can understand and work with the system, reducing human error.
- All departments work as a single system.
- Thanks to the tracking of employees, the efficiency of their work is increased.
- The company now manages and tracks all payments and sales.
- Separate module was developed from scratch as per the PMS process Installation > Job card (service document) with different transaction types.
- The company successfully manages inventory.
- Thanks to automatic, customizable reports, company management saves time and reduces the risk of human error.
- The company can grow and develop with this system.
At some point, the company's management was faced with the problem that further business growth was not possible on the basis of outdated software.
After FirstBit ERP was implemented, the company's business processes became automated, and employees' work and reports became transparent and understandable.
The company was able to grow effectively with the support of a strong ERP system.