Over-the-phone consultations (30/60/90 min): hotline for receiving advice on functionality, operation, and management of the Bitrix24 portal.
Technical support: technical support and troubleshooting for Bitrix24 users. Provided via email, phone, or on-site, depending on the selected support plan.
On-site visits to other cities are possible and must be agreed upon separately in an addendum to the service contract.
The SLA depends on selected plan.
Hours: 9×6 — official business days from 9-00 to 18-00 Dubai time.
IT Audit of Btirix24 infrastructure: First BIT IT experts will analyze the company’s existing infrastructure and provide a report with further recommendations.
Weekly backups: We monitor backups to ensure their correctness and timeliness.
Dedicated support/account manager: a manager and/or technical specialist assigned to the client.
Business process development analysis and cost evaluation: an analysis of the business process in question by our experts, including scope of work preparation and approval. A dedicated business analyst will analyze and model the company's business
processes and implement the necessary adjustments in Bitrix24.
Miscellaneous remote tasks: any tasks that can be solved remotely, including configuration and development.
Step-by-step instruction (max. 3 steps): easy-to-understand user instructions including screenshots.
Billable extra hours of services provided by First BIT support specialists.
Examples of services rendered during extra hours:
- Bitrix24 interface customization (corporate theme, user role setup, portal structure configuration to match the client’s organization).
- Setup of directories, custom fields, email and printed templates.
- Setup of permissions.
- Data import.
- Integration (website, 1C, e-mail, CRM, telephony, mass mailer, MS Exchange, etc.).
- Fine-tuning of business processes
- Development of additional modules required for automating the processes and solving the problem in question.
- And much more, including resolution of non-standard issues upon your request.