First BIT to kick start the year with a free webinar on Project Cost Accounting
In order to help businesses minimize the expenses and negative impacts caused by misestimating the cost of their projects, First BIT, in partnership with Emirates Chartered Accountants Group, is conducting a FREE webinar titled “Project Cost Accounting Methodology & Automation for Project-Based & Service Businesses in UAE” is happening on the 22nd of January at 11am.
The webinar aims to help project-based & service businesses in UAE in estimating and managing project costs, revenues, and budget for their projects. These businesses include:
· Engineering and subcontracting
· IT services
· HR/recruiting services
· Exhibiting and interior services
· Other specialized disciplines
The key speakers for the webinar include Ms. Dhara Yagnik, Assistant Manager for Internal & Operational Audit at Emirates Chartered Accountants Group, and Pavel Zhuglev, Solution Architect and Product Manager at First BIT. With expertise on project cost accounting and automation, they will share knowledge on the following:
· What is project cost accounting;
· Financial accounting versus project accounting;
· Allocation of cost & overheads;
· How cost accounting will improve cost efficiency;
· How to streamline project cost management with automation;
· Practical case of project cost management automation;
· How to measure projects performance with real-time analytics.
Learn how you can manage cost more effectively for successful project outcomes!
To participate in the FREE webinar, register via link >> https://bit.ly/2RXFVh3 or call us: +971 4 439 69 69